Monday, October 29, 2012

Squigglefly Challenge #43--Be Square

Hi all!!!
Well, my daughter is overdue to have her baby ---I am on pins and needles!! I simply can not wait any longer to get to see him! Hopefully he graces us with his presence soon!
Today is the start of the new Squigglefly Challenge--Be Square--we would love to see you use at least two squares on your card/project!
I have used Squigglefly's Polly the bad little witch by Cheryl Alger for my card. Isn't she so cute!!!?
Head on over to the Squigglefly Challenge Blog and check out all the other DT inspiration!
Have a great week!
Rhonda

11 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

I love this cute little witch, she is adorable. That ribbon is so perfect with your card.

Migdalia said...

What a Super Cute and fun challenge!Adorable card!

Pat said...

Cute as ever!! Love this Cheryl Alger image, and will be adding it to my growing wish list of Squigglefly images!! LOL

Holly Young said...

Oh I know you must be so excited to have your little grandson make his presence!

Your card is just adorable. I love the expression on this girl's face and you've colored her expertly Rhonda. Great papers you picked too of course!

Kathy Bradley said...

Rhonda,
I don't think Polly is bad - she just has an attitude! She is adorable and you've colored her wonderfully. I love your layout and pretty ribbon!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super funny! Love her big shoes! I have some blog candy come on over and enter! Carri~Abusybee

Inger Harding said...

She is super cute!! :)))
Love your card!

bonkdawn said...

Adorable little witch! Love her!

Regina Easter said...

what a cute bd card...hugs

Elizabeth Hart said...

She is so adorable and the look on her face is just priceless!

Besthobbyeva said...

Such a super fun card!! I love this little witch and the papers you chose!! Fantastic job!!

Laurie