Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Cutting Cafe's Halloween Time..

Good Sunday Morning to you!
This week we were asked to do"Halloween" by Regina--she gave us several files to pick from; I love the file I picked: Halloween Time: there are 55 images on this fantastic file to pick from or to mix and match!
I just love these Witches feet--so fun!
Make sure to stop by on Wednesday evening to The Cutting Cafe Blog to check out all of the DT inpsiration-you will get so many wonderful new ideas
Rhonda!



5 comments:

Shawna said...

Cute! So many possibilities with this!

Rose Petal said...

Hello Rhonda. This is a fab image, so funny. Great card my friend.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Creative M said...

Fab and Fun card!!

Regina Easter said...

those shoes are kicking it...hahaha...love the glitter on the candy to...you rock...happy halloween...hugs

Lisa M said...

Hahahaha...I LOVE THIS card! :)