Saturday, November 10, 2012

one of my Christmas presents done...

I have seen something like this on Pinterest-so thought I would make my daughter Brittany one for Christmas-obviously I need to get a black dry erase marker for her - as I think  it would show up much better!
I have used Papers from:
My Minds Eye-Lost and Found-Breeze
Cosmo Cricket-Earth Love
My Minds Eye-Miss Caroline
Basic Grey-Lemonade
Black vinyl-cut on my Cricut using Disney Mickey Font Cartridge

We have decided that this year, we are mostly doing homemade gifts for everyone, including the kids. Later, after I get some more done, I will show pics of the bed, table and chairs-etc... that Kevin has made for Emily's American Girl Doll  and the outfits I have made for her as well.  Have a Great day!
Rhonda


2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great gift to help someone stay organized.

Besthobbyeva said...

I love this!! I love the papers you chose. What a great idea for homemade gifts, I can't wait to see what you make!!

Laurie