Sunday, November 11, 2012

Snowflakes...with The Cutting Cafe

Hi all!
I am not looking forward to the snow season, but I do love these SNOWFLAKES over at The Cutting Cafe! I have used my Art Philosophy to cut out the scallop card shape -then layered with the Snowflake Circle, and the sentiment from The Cutting Cafe's - Snowflake Huge Circle printable stamp set.


I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT REGINA FROM THE CUTTING CAFE HAS SUPER SWEET (6 of them) FREEBIES RIGHT NOW-JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS-go HERE to check them out!!
Sorry that my photo seems blurry-I even re- took it, and it didn't help.
Make sure to check out all the DT inspiration on The Cutting Cafe Blog- Wednesday evening!
Thanks for stopping by!
Rhonda


6 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Rhonda,
This is so very pretty! I love the shape and the snowflakes.

Regina Easter said...

this is soooooooooo cute...love the colors to...hugs

Besthobbyeva said...

I love, love this card. I love the shape and the colors. Great job (as usual) my friend!

Laurie

Elizabeth Allan said...

The scalloped circle shape of the card is wonderful Rhonda! The snowflakes and gems make it a snowy delight!

Leslie said...

Very good job, love your card

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is really gorgeous!! Love the snowflake scalloped shaped design of it!! :)