Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A CUTIE BUG card to share with you....

Hi all, I real quick wanted to share a card I made last night with you all. There is a new challenge over on the FRESH BREWED DESIGNS Challenge Blog and it is Red, White and Blue. Luckily I have printed my image out on white paper, as the designer papers from Bo Bunny's Anthem Collection have more of a cream color to them. I have used FBD digi image: CUTIE BUG with SPARKLER from the CUTIE BUGS SECTION.


I used the CRAFTIN DESERT DIVA's stamp set CELEBRATE FREEDOM which was absolutely perfect for this card, and little image!! I also used a couple of skittles from DoubleClick Connections on my card.
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So so adorable!! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Norma said...

OMG! that image is so cute! Adorable card:) TFS and have a great evening:)
Hugs,
Norma

Desire Fourie said...

Rhonda this is just delightful with beautiful colouring and design and a great take on the colour challenge
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just BEYOND SWEET! I love the coloring on the image and those awesome papers. PERFECT Sentiment too!

VanessaB said...

SO ADORABLE!

Migdalia said...

Way too cute! I LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Linda Anderson said...

Well this sure is a cutie of a card Rhonda!! Love your papers, perfect for the challenge.

Linda

Tiggerscraps said...

So so cute! Thank you for playing along!
Marji FBD DT