Thursday, June 26, 2014

New Challenge over at The Stamping Boutique...Red, white and Blue

I wanted to share with you that there is a new challenge over at 
THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE CHALLENGE BLOG....this week the challenge is RED, WHITE, AND BLUE. ( I know this white is a bit more off white...but hope it is close enough!)
For my card I used THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE image: STAR DIGITAL STAMP.


I paper pieced the image with designer papers from Bo Bunny Anthem Collection...I know you have seen a few cards/projects now with these papers....hope you don't mind! The awesome sentiment is from 
I would love to enter this card into the CDD Linky Party-which happens to also be Red, White and Blue.

Home on over and join TSB's challenge!!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

I saw it on CDD Gallery FB page....and WOW!!!
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!
Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Mollie said...

LOVE your card! Your papers are awesome and your flag/star is FABULOUS!!! Wonderful job!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!

Emily
Mollie's Motif