Sunday, July 20, 2014

All about HATS...

Hello,
Happy Monday to you all! This week at THE CUTTING CAFE we are sharing our HAT creations!
I have used: PARTY HAT TEMPLATE AND CUTTING FILE.
Remember my POST HERE, where I shared the Letter card?
Well, I made a matching Party Hat to go along with the Letter card! Isn't it a cute set?!!
(The tiger is a digital stamp from Squigglefly called FRED-YOUR KIDDING.) Skittles are from Double Click Connections. The sentiment is from CARDZTV stamp sets "Country at Heart" and "Food Punnies" put together. I added some pompoms and there ya go, easy peasy!!


Here they are together...


Make sure to check out all the DT inspiration over on THE CUTTING CAFE BLOG on Monday, July 21.
Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Sue said...

Awww fabulous hat and image
Sue xx
http://sue-crawford.blogspot.co.uk/

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable and fun!! The image is too cute!! I the the pom pom trim!! What a fabulous hat!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Regina Easter said...

oh rhonda this is soooo fantastic...what a great set for a bd party....hugs

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a fun hat! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
<a

Desire Fourie said...

Oh this is just so cheerful with wonderful bright colours. Such a great little project.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

nwilliams6 said...

Cute hat and letter - you did a fab job with these creations Rhonda! Fun stuff. Love that little tiger! Hugz!

Lisa Minckler said...

Very cute hat! Love those squigglefly images too :) The two are perfection together and with a matching card. That's brilliant!

Julie Odil said...

Aw, what a sweet, sweet, set. Love the pom poms!

~ dee ~ said...

I love the pompoms, too. And the colors! That will make someone's birthday very special.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

What a fun and delightful hat:) looks like a part should happen with this beauty:) Krista

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Oops party

Jeri said...

So very cute. I love the pom pom fringe and how you made a matching card with that adorable image.

Unknown said...

Love your fun birthday hat!

Leslie said...

Nicely done!

Chriss America Real said...

This hat is just adorable! I love it!

Angeline Choo said...

hehe, that tiger is making me smile! LOVE the hat :)