Saturday, July 19, 2014

New Release over at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE...

WOW! We have lots of great new images for you to check out over at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE! We hope you get the chance to check them out over on the TSB BLOG! (while you are there, you can check out our challenge for the week too!!) Remember if you win the challenge, you can get 2 free images!!
Here is my card, I have used: LIPSTICK CHICK....how adorable!! I printed out the sentiment: "PAINT THE TOWN RED" on my computer.


Hope you like my card. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is really cute!

Sue said...

Such a super cute image,fab card!

Lisa said...

This is so fun and adorable!! I love the image!! The sentiment is fabulous!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stef H said...

isn't this just the cutest.... and very fashionable! love your shading!

hugs :)