Thursday, September 11, 2014

My grandsons birthday cards....

I have been working on my grandsons birthday cards...his birthday is on Halloween, so last year we did little monsters, but this year my daughter wanted him to have fish for his birthday! So this is what I came up with-(I did have to change the rhinestones up a bit, as I didn't
have enough of the same color/size to do all the cards), but I am happy with them all....hope my daughter will be!!

I used my new Explore for this project....boy, do I LOVE that machine!!
Thanks for stopping by!

UPDATE: I am entering this into the challenge over at Double Click Connections (aka A Busy Bee)-animal challenge. (Carri has the most awesome skittles!!)

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is the super cutest fish! I hope you will come over and enter this in my animal challenge! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Stef H said...

this is super cute. what a great fish! what a lucky little boy!

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Rhonda! Your fish is the cutest thing I've seen. Nicely done. Thanks your for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So glad you joined in! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your fishy card! Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.
DT-Shirl