Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Cutting Cafe Inspiration

This week the Inspiration was to pick from a couple different packaging files from
THE CUTTING CAFE....I picked the Coffee Cup Holder. I hope you will get the chance to pop on over to THE CUTTING CAFE BLOG to see all the awesome DT inspiration tomorrow...Sunday. I am sorry my picture doesn't really show the back part of the cup holder...but my cappuccino was on the large size!!                                          

I can see myself using this one again soon....making a double holder with it!!! Such a fun way to give someone a treat!! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Cute cute Rhonda. Love the papers you used to. Hugs

Audrey L. said...

Very nice. I love the fall theme!

Crafty Design by Lee said...

Fall is my favorite season and I can just see this with a hot cup of cocoa in it!! LOL!

Tina Goodwin said...

Awesome! I love that you used Fall as the theme for this project.

Angeline Choo said...

Love how you used the fall colors... Pretty!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Love the fall theme. Great job!

Jeri said...

Now I've got more ideas for cup holders...making them seasonally themed. Beautiful job on this one!

Unknown said...

Love the fall theme of your fab project!