Friday, March 18, 2016

3-D Easter Boxes....

It is that time again, yep, I mean time for a new challenge over at CARDZTV! The 3-D team was asked to make a 3-D Easter Bag or Box. I just love this Easter Bunny, that I found HERE several years ago.....and have made them for several years since!! I just think they are the cutest!!


I have made these for my Granchildren, Parker and Paisley. Since of course they had to have just the right sentiment on the tags, I have used CARDZTV stamp set: "Encouraging Thoughts".


I hope you get the chance to join the challenge-Mary always gives away a CARDZTV Stamp Set to one lucky winner!!



4 comments:

debbie said...

way cute...

Regina Easter said...

ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk so stinking cute

Scrapper69 said...

GEEZ!!! those are just as cute as the other project you made! total CUTENESS going on!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

They are just Precious!!!
Have a Happy Easter,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M