Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Fresh Brewed Designs-"Yellow" challenge...

Hello! 
I have made up this Mothers Day card for my Grandchildren to give their Mommy! I love the color yellow, so I was very excited to see the challenge this week over at FRESH BREWED DESIGNS CHALLENGE BLOG was to use Yellow!

I have used one of the digi images that were designed for Heathers Mother when she was going through a very hard time...so you may have to write Heather if you would like to purchase this image, or any of the others that were included in this fundraising set, from FRESH BREWED DESIGNS.


Well, thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, this is really pretty! I love the paper you used and the pretty square gems. Maybe I will try to get a mother's card done and sneak in Jacob's writing (scribbling) or handprint next time I'm there and surprise her with it! I know your grandkids will get a thrill out of surprising their mom with a special card.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Lovely.. Beautiful Mother's Day Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations