Saturday, October 9, 2010

Emma's Thursday Throwback

Hi all! Emma didn't have a Thursday Throwback last week, so I was excited to check this week's challenge out!
This week the challenge is: Use Create a Critter, you must use the color Orange, and it must be a shaped card.

The cut-out I made was actually supposed to be a carrot--but I made it into a Little Corn Girl! I used my Peachy Keen stamps I just got like last week--PK-640 Princess Face Assortment, for my little corn girls face, and added some little cheeks for her.
I also used some neat little Yo-Yo's a friend made for me, and added a brad to the middle of it-for a barrette for her. I was also excited to put my new I-rock to use!! I gave up on Michaels--(they still haven't called to say they got some in!!) and ordered it on-line, and had it in a couple of days! Gotta love Ebay! Ya know, I had to have one after seeing Emma use hers on one of her video's! Well, would love to hear what you think of her!

4 comments:

Big Time Stamper Want to Be said...

Great job!
Teresa

My Creative Time said...

Your card just put a HUGE smile on my face!! It is SOOOOO SUPER DUPER CUTE!!! WHAT A CLEVER IDEA TO MAKE IT INTO A CORN!! GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENGE!!
GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

Shorty Creations said...

Adorable card! Super cute idea to turn the carrot into corn. And I love all the bling you added. I soooo want an irock :)

Kel said...

LUVIN the carrot.. supah cutah