Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gaby Abby Challenge #3

Are you ready for another Gaby Abby Challenge? I was--cuz I was so sad to find I missed out on one!! This week it is to make anything you would like-but it has to have a monster on it--it can be scary or cute!! I picked cute! I actually made a little door hanger ( I put magnets on the back)-so someone could leave a message if you aren't home. The little monster and the eyes do glow in the dark--but my camera would not catch it. I cut the letters out with my gypsy and cricut from (I think) the Hanna Montana cart. The little monster and the eyes, and Boo were in a sticker pack-but I am not sure where I picked it up at. The little Happy Halloween was part of a swap I had entered. I put eyelets in to hold the ribbon that holds the pencil, and I found that cute little notebook in a package of 6 in the dollar bins at Target! Hope you like it! Make sure to check these gals out--not only is there a prize, but they are both so talented!!! Lots, and lots of gorgeous projects on their blogs!

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

so fun and spooky!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Could this be any cuter??!?! I think not!!! Girl, share some of that mojo juice with me :D

Great fun project!!!

HUGS!

Abby said...

This is JUST the cutest project EVER!!!! Love that sentiment!!!! Thanks for entering our challenges!!!!!

GabyCreates.com said...

This is so cute and clever. I need to get some magnets! and don't you just hate it when you look at your project and it look better in person... the camera does not capture what your eyes are seeing?
Thank you so much for entering our challenge!!!!
Gaby

Stacy said...

Oh wow girl! This is sooo CUTE! What a fantastic idea, very creative and fun!

Linda . J said...

Woo spooky Rhonda but very cute too, love the idea with the magnets.
Thanks for entering my candy too.

Hugs Linda

Inger Harding said...

Ohhh this is super CUTE!!!! :-)))
Love it!

Inger

Besthobbyeva said...

Great job! I love it!! You are getting a lot of challenges done!

Holly Young said...

Hi Rhonda! Sorry I haven't been around to visit in forever and a day - the wedding last week really threw me off schedule but I'm back in my routine today!
What a darling little project you've made here! It's such a creative and fun project!