Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FBD challenge of the week

Hi all! It is Wednesday again--how does that happen so fast? I am working again in the next town over helping them out at their PO and WOW!!! it is SO much busier there! The days just literally fly by!! And I will be getting OT this week-so I have decided that I deserve to get an ATG gun (a pink one!!) with my next paycheck! Yeah, I have wanted one for a long time!
So, on to the challenge-this week is anything goes--have fun with it -and do little or lots with your card/project! There are new digis over at Fresh Brewed today-so make sure to check them all out!! A little birdie told me there are some new candy corn digis (Franken Corn and Bride of Franken corn) and also, a couple of new Angel Cakes! ADORABLE!! So, hurry on over and get your favorite new digi and then check out the FBD Challenge  and join us for this weeks challenge!
If you enter the challenge and come back to this post and give me the link to your card/project--I will put your name in a drawing for a small blog candy-which of course will include your choice of a new digi from Fresh Brewed Designs!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

She is beautiful Rhonda! I love your coloring and the lovely plaid paper.How sweet of you to offer up blog candy!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day and cant wait for you to get your ATG gun!

nessy said...

oh rhonda this is such a pretty card..nearly pay day!!!
vanessa xx

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous creation Rhonda love the colouring and beautiful papers.

Hugs Linda

Unknown said...

Rhonda,

This is a darling card. Beautifully colored.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a cute CUTE card!