Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving




I am sooo bummed! I made a card I was really proud of this morning for my Mother and I forgot to photo it before I sent it off with my daughter to go to Grandmas house!!! Ughh!!!!!


Anyways, here is something I cased off of a site: http://juliecasedesigns.typepad.com/julie_case_designs/2008/11/christmas-toots.html she has posted some really cool projects! Thanks Julie!


aslo, here is the card I have made for little Ellie whom I think I understood was going to the hospital today, and next week is her birthday! I've done over the cupcake-and replaced it with a ice cream cone!

5 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Oh no Rhonda - is it THE card I have heard so much about??

GO HUNT IT DOWN!!! hee hee!!

Cute project!! thanks for the link :)

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute. :) KIm

Cazzy said...

I love that jar Rhonda. Happy Thanksgiving.

Perhaps your Mom will take a photo for you.

Cazzy

Holly Young said...

Rhonda how creative of you to make the cupcake into an ice cream cone! Cute card!
That little gift jar is cute too! I hopeyou had a great Thanksgiving!

nessy said...

such a cute card for little ellie
vanessa xx