Saturday, November 22, 2008

homemade ribbon holder


well, I went to the grand opening of Joanne fabrics tonight and when asking one of the helpers if they carried ribbon holders-she then told me I could make one from a shoe box! So that is what I've done! Pretty excited about this - so hoping it works! (I'm afraid the ribbons are going to get twisted and caught-but time will tell)!! I used just a regular shoe box that can be opened for easy access. I have covered the front of the box in papers from SU- it's called bella rose. And a hanger for the holder for the ribbons to go on inside. What do you think?

4 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Cool!!
Youve done a wonderful job!!
Fingers crossed it works for you!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow hun what a fantastic idea, how clever are you? just great!! hugs Linda x

jo said...

oh hun, its great hun.is that rose backing, its soo pretty, jo x

strawberry fields said...

Genius! Love it!