Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've been tagged twice-so here's my info! scroll down for my blog candy!

Both Holly and Diane have tagged me-here are my answers for their tag:

Five things I love:
1. my kids
2. my family (all of them!)
3. my house
4.my job
5. my new obsession-card making

Five things I don't love:
1. cooking
2. being broke
3.driving at night
4.going shopping for clothes
5. people who lie constantly

Five songs on my mp3 player

Wow- I don't have one-so I guess count me out on this one!!

Five fav foods or drinks
1. Pizza with pineapple on it
2. mountain dew
3.lattes, or cappiccino (not sure how to spell that)
4. milk
5. rice


now I'm supposed to tag 5 people, but I'm not sure who to pick, so think I'll wait on that part til my blog candy is over with then choose! K?

No comments: