Sunday, December 20, 2009

The stamping Boutique and TAC!


I am SO EXCITED to have finally got a spare moment or two to make a card!!!! My next check should have about about 14 hours of overtime--so I haven't got to make a card in a while!!!!! It will come in handy though, as right after I get the next check I am going to Alabama to see my Grandma! YEAH!
I love this new digi by TRACEY at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!!! It is just in time to start cards for Valentines!!! And there are lots more too-cute- cute -cute-check out her Valentines Collection!!
These papers are some new ones that I received this last week from TAC! O' my goodness are they gorgeous sets!! Love them Joani-give her a visit! Thank you for stopping by today-gotta run, I barely have any Christmas shopping done yet-so guess what I am doing today?

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello there my lovely friend Rhonda. I have missed you. I know everyone is busy at this time, its a wonder we all have time to get anything done, still, we have to craft, thats what keeps us sane, hahaha.
I love the gorgeous bright colours on this card, its fantastic and such a lovely image too. Its so nice to get away from Christmas cards, I had got bored with it all.
Anyway, take care, I will email you very soon. Have fun.
Love Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!
Did you know that I'm related to half the people in Alabama? LOL We're from a small town called,"DoubleSprings" near Jasper. My great,great grandfather is in the history books. He was a jailor during the Civil War and he set free dozens of northern prisoners.

Stef H said...

what a fabulous card! and wow! all that OT. you must be exhausted!

a truly blessed holiday to you and yours. it's been fabulous being with you on several DT and enjoying your wonderful creations. i look forward to more fun in the new year.

hugs,

Maria Matter said...

Rhonda this is beautiful!!! I love your colors and coloring...gorgeous papers!
Merry Christmas!
Blessings, Maria

Cheryl said...

Too cute Rhonda! Vibrant colors, and love that YUMMY ribbon too! : )

Heather "Hev" said...

Although I havent had much chance to blog and go blog hopping this year, I hope to visit you more often in 2010.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

Unknown said...

I hope you and your family have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Renee said...

Very cute! I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!