Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holly's Challenge


Hi everyone! I have made a card (well, actually two) for Holly's Challenge. The challenge is to make a card for Clyde~ Glitterbabes hubby. I have used this new awesome image from Squigglefly~~ I just love the look of it! Even my hubby commented how cool it looked! I made another for a family friend who just lost her Mother to cancer on Christmas day~what a horrible time to lose someone so close!!! Well, I am off to go to bed-it is almost 11:00 here, YIKES where does the time go????

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Rhonda. Two gorgeous cards my friend. I love the design of the image, quite simplistic and it looks great on that background. Hope you are ok.
With love, Sandra xx

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, those turned out so nice! I really like the paper you used, and the layout is a nice one.
Thanks for mentioning the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie!! These are gorgeous!! I love the papers!! Fabby job with the cards and I need to get with making a get well myself! :) Hope you enjoy the New Year and that your Christmas was wonderful!! HUGS

Diane said...

Very cool image Rhonda...love the cards...so thoughtful!! Happy New Year to you and your family..."see" ya next year....haha!!