Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! Want freebies?


Hello! Hope you all had a terrific New Years Eve last night! My family came over to have Christmas, and it was lots of fun.
Today have a couple of cards to share with you-made with images from Heather over at Fresh Brewed Designs~ she has a mini release going on, and there are several challenges, and a freebie or two!!!! Here are the cards I have made this morning: Aren't they the cutest images?!!!
I HAD to make the little envelope one, as I work at the PO and just love this little cutie!
I also used a couple more images on the 2nd card~one being one of the freebies that I grabbed this morning~ the cutest little coffee cup! The second is one of the brand new images being released today! AND...there are lots more! You really want to go check them out~Valentines isnt too far away!
I will be making a couple of cards (I hope) yet today to auto post,bee~ cuz I am going on a MINI Vacation! I will be leaving tomorrow right after work, going to Alabama to see my BAMA GRAMMA~heehee! I am really quit nervous about it, as I really haven't much experience at driving on big 8 lane freeways at all!!! Well, take care these next few days....and I apologize now~ if my auto posts that i set up don't work!

9 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Rhonda,

You are just the sweetest! I love when images become personal for someone and I enjoyed reading your post. Thank you for making the beautifully sweet cards and for the super nice comments. You made me blush :). These cards are just darling!!!

You be careful on your minivaca visiting your Bamma Gramma:) lol! LOVE IT! Drive safely and take your time. I would be nervous too. Don't worry about those flying around you and getting on your rear :) lol. Just pretend you can't see them and let them go on around. I just figured out that trick myself. It is much less stressful to drive in situations like that when you are only focused on what you are doing and your safety rather than what those around you are doing or if you are making them mad. I drive like a grandma:) lol!!! WEll, sweetie, thank you again. I will be thinking about you on your trip and praying for you. Big Hugs! Have a wonderful time! Make memories to last a lifetime :)

Do What You Love said...

Hi Rhonda, I just loved how you inked up those images of Heather's. Wow, they're so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words - it really makes my day. I love your blog - so filled with beautiful crafty creations! ;D

Stacy said...

Rhonda, I love how personal you made the images! Your cards are just amazing. Have a wonderful trip!
Hugs,
Stacy

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, adorable work! I'd be nervous driving too! Be careful, have fun, and I'll be saying prayers that you're safe driving! Will you be coming through Arkansas by any chance? I'd love to meet you if you are!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hey Rhonda, I love this card. Fabulous colours and a great design too.
Have a nice time on your mini break, hope to speak when you get back. Have fun.
Love Sandra xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Rhonda

Love your cards they are really cute.

You take care driving and have fun

Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie!! I just adore your cards here!! Love the colors and the beautiful layouts!! Hope you're having a wonderful New Year my friend!! HUGS

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What fantastic coloring, and your eye for details is superb. Love what you did with the images!

Callie said...

Super super super cute!! Great work combining multiple images@