Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stefs sketch challenge #2


I made this card last night for Stef's sketch Challenge #2! This adorable image is KK and available at The Stamping Boutique!
Sorry I am so late getting it up today, but you can join in on the fun with this one over at either of our groups-pcp or snr! Also, you want to make sure to join in with those two groups, as both have a freebie up!!! Gorgeous freebies--thank you Tracey!!! Make sure to check out Stef's too! I am still trying to remember how to add The Stamping Boutique Dt's blogs to my sidebar, but I can't figure it out-if anyone know please email me at rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net and clue me in! Thanks!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda!! Now this is just such an adorable image!! I love your pretty colors!! HUGS

nessy said...

oh so adorable rhonda ~love the colour combo ~ such a pretty card
vanessa xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Rhonda. cute card, love the image and those lovely bright papers.
Happy Crafting my friend.
Love Sandra xx

Holly Young said...

Very cute card Rhonda. I like the sketch that Stef came up with a lot.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is sooo cute !!! I love the boots :)

Hope you are having a good week. My kids are still sick and I have gotten NO crafting done :(

Hugs to you my friend.

Stef H said...

oh i just love it! thanks so much for playing. i'll email you instructions on the side bar.

hugs :P

coldwaters2 said...

How adorable is this card your colours are lovely and that wonderful laughing image brightens the day

Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

Hey Rhonda! What a fun card! Really cute image and I love the colors you used here!

Christine Riley said...

What an adorable image! Love the bright and cheery colors and the layout is fabulous!
Hugs, Christine :)

stampinfrog said...

Oh this is so sweet! Love the image and it is beautifully colored!
Hugs,Connie