Saturday, January 16, 2010

Congrats Vicki


Congrats to Vicki who has won the $10. gift cert for Digi images at Fresh Brewed Designs!!! Vicki contact me at: rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net and I will let you know how to redeem your cert!

Ok, are you all ready to see the full sized cards now???? Here they are, aren't these images just so fun!!!! I work at the P.O. so of course I think that the sweet turtle girl is AWESOME!!! And the SWEET Hannah Belle is so totally perfect for a sleep over invite!!!!!!Remember there is a blog hop coming up on January 20--and these Hannah Belle's will be released then! Til then you can get the gorgeous turtle already at

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Rhonda. Two great cards and i adore those images.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWW!!!!! I LOVE these cards!!! That turtle one is the best!!! Great colors!!

Congratulations Vicki :)

Have a great weekend Rhonda

Heather "Hev" said...

Hi Rhonda :)

Love your cards - so cute :)

Been working 13 hour days for nearly 3 weeks straight - so tired!! But Incy is a good cause !!

Hugs to you all and will catch up soon!!

Vicki said...

Oh those cards are awesome...I really like the turtle Rhonda! Thanks so much for letting me know I won! How cool!

Take care!
HUGS!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, these are so sweet!! Love that sparkly turtle!! :) Congrats to Vicki!!