Sunday, January 17, 2010

Busy Beauties Baby Card!

To enter my blog candy click HERE!!

Hi Ya'll! I have had a pretty great day-how about you? I went to church this morning with Emily and really enjoyed the church-and the people! Emily enjoyed going too, so maybe we have a new church! Then this afternoon we went to a nursing home with the daisy group/girl scout group and played bingo and made snowflakes for the residents. I would like to volunteer there- I love older people-they are just so sweet! I told one of the gals in charge I would like to volunteer, and she found out I did crafts, and seemed really excited about having me come there to help do crafts! Yeah! We will see if she calls....
I have made this card with one of the images I won from the Busy Beauties Blog Hop--isn't it just so perfect for a baby card!! I sponged the edges and used some crystal effects on the bubbles, and also used some flock on parts of the baby duckie! I layered an extra paper and used a Martha Steward punch. Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to enter my blog candy!

7 comments:

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, Rhonda, this is just too cute! great job, as usual!
blessings, Maria

Diane said...

Oh, so very cute! Sounds like you had a nice day...see ya!!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Rhonda. It sounds like you had a fantastic day.
Your card is just so cute. Just beautiful.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Vicki said...

Rhonda this is such a sweet card...I really love your colors you chose and like how you offset the yellow scalloped circle. I hope you get a call to work with the elderly...that is such a good cause! Have a great day!
HUGS!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

AWW! Rhonda, what a really sweet ducky!! I love your coloring!! HUGS

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh this is SO SWEET!!!! I love how you colored the image and the fun layout ~ perfect for a baby card!

I am SO happy you had a great weekend. I am so happy that you found a church with great people so you can love, share, enjoy, grow and praise God. I am so happy for you! We had an amazing service Sunday as well. My Hannah and her friend went up on their own and asked to be saved. I think I cried all day. God is so good!

Hug and love!! :)

Heather

stampinfrog said...

This card is so cute!Love the image and your coloring is fabulous!
Sounds like you had a fantastic day at the nusing home!
Hugs,Connie