Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FRESH BREWED DESIGNS BLOG HOP!!

ENTER MY BLOG CANDY HERE

Hi Ya'll! Today is the release of the Hannah Belle's collection drawn by Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs! They are adorable and there are lots of them, so you can pick which ones suits your needs! You may or may not have already seen this card, as I gave a sneek peek last week. I just love this little Hannah Belle- I think she
makes a perfect sleepover invite, amongst a ton of other possibilities! Someone on each blog of the hop will win an image from Heather, and
there will be a grand prize winner from commenter's on Heather's blog too--so make sure to visit them all!
There is also a sketch--if you play along and link back to Heather, you will get an image just for playing (during the hop only)!And there may be a twist , so check it out! WOW-how can you beat that? Go HERE for the sketch. Here is the card I made with Heathers sketch--isn't this little Hannah gorgeous! I will add a sentiment later, as I am not sure what kind of card I want it to be yet!

This last little Hannah is loved by all, even the ladybugs love her! Come back tomorrow as I will have another Hannah for you! (and for all those who visit me again tomorrow - your names will go into random and I will pick a winner for a surprise-but it is a secret!) Now Hop on over to see Michelle!!!



Thanks for stopping by! Here is the blog hop order in case you get lost!

















































24 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Rhonda,

You are so amazingly sweet! I am so glad you enjoyed creating with my Hannah Belle's. I am so glad to have you a part of this with me :)

Each card is so sweet and darling. I can't wait to show Hannah :)

Happy Hop day!

Lilacanglia said...

Fantastic card,
Love that image, and the colours you chose,
Hugs
Angie

Stef H said...

these are stunning. i think the pajama girl IS perfect for a sleep-over invite. and the others are just fabulous!

hugs :)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Rhonda. My goodness, you have been busy. Three gorgeous cards and yes, this Hannah series is just gorgeous, I am sure everyone will fall in love with these.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable! I love little beach Hannah - think summer!
Thanks for sharing :)

Bobbi said...

These are great cards. TFS

MiamiKel said...

These are just soo cute ~ wonderfully designed and very fun colors! Great job!

Rachel said...

Those images are sooo cute!! you did a beautiful job with all your cards.
hugs,
Rachel

kadie said...

Fabulous job on these, Rhonda! Wow, they are all so gorgeous and you did an incredible job of brining Hannah Belle to life!

Vicki said...

Rhonda, these are absolutely darling! What a wonderful line of images! You really did a great job on each of your cards kiddo...love the colors you used!

HUGS!
Vicki

Do What You Love said...

Rhonda, your cards are so wonderful. I love how you colored each Hannah Belle and made her little "homes" so deliciously hers! So sweet! ;D Heather's blog hops are so much fun, aren't they?

Sprytebyrd said...

LOVE your cards and I am so excited about the Hannah Belle release, she is just adorable! Your coloring is perfect, I especially like Hannah Belle Butterfly - such pretty colors!
Thanks for the hop! :)
Dee (Sprytebyrd)

Catherine said...

Hi Rhonda!
Oh, this is a trio of cuteness!!! I love how you've paired the adorable Hannah Belles with such cheerful colors!

jennruggeri75 said...

I just love all of the colors you used!! Your cards are just amazing. Glad to get to do this hop with ya!!

Fink said...

Simply fantastic cards! I love the Hannah lady bug image! Cute job

Joani McDonald said...

Oh Rhonda ~ you are such a talented stamper and paper crafter. I love visiting your blog, even though I don't always comment.
And thank you very much for the card for Evan!
Hugs,
Joani

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are adorable and love the colors on all of them. Hannah Belle is just to stinkin cute. Can't wait to see all the other eye candy now. Thanks

Callie said...

Cute cute cute!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards! I love Heather's designs!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are so cute.

crafterGM said...

What cute cards you have done. Love all 3 of them. Gloria M.

Stacy said...

WOW! Great cards, you really went all out! Your coloring is amazing!

mulberry station said...

I absolutely love Heather's new images. Your cards are adorable.

Angie said...

Wow, your cards are so cute! That little Hannah is adorable!