Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Copic Buzz Challenge/The Stamping Boutique

To enter my blog candy-go HERE.

Hi everyone! The challenge over at the Copic Buzz this week is to make a non- card item and it should have the theme of cooking. So, my daughter is soon renting a house, and she saw these empty coffee containers that my hubby was actually saving for out in the garage, ya know for nails and stuff! Well, Chelsie grabbed them up and claimed them for herself to put Sugar, Flour and probably coffee in. I don't know how functional they can really be, as they are now un-washable items... but, I tried my hand on making the first one cute anyhow, even if she uses it for decoration only! I started with one just like this:



And made it into this:
I used this adorable image from The Stamping Boutique--incidentally they are sponsoring this challenge this week-how cool is that?! Don't forget to come back Wednesday as I am participating in a Blog Hop for Fresh Brewed Designs which will be the release for Hannah Belles, and on Friday I am participating in a Blog Hop For The Stamping Boutique- which will be the release of Tracey's Medieval Collection--so lots of AWESOME images to share with you yet this week!!! Hope you have a great day-and don't forget to enter my blog candy!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS IS SUPER CUTE! WHAT A GREAT IDEA! i LOVE "ALTERED" STUFF!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH MY GOODNESS this is ADORABLE!!! I love it!!! :) I know she will as well. So sweet and fun! I have had so many of those myself ...but sadly gave up on using them for anything and got rid of them :( Oh well. you KNOW I will have more ;) lol

See you tomorrow :) EEEE

Holly Young said...

What a cute idea Rhonda. It's exciting when your kids get their own place and it's fun to help them decorate! I'm sure she will love this.

Stef H said...

this is fabulous. i have been sooooo lost on coming up with something. i'm such a bad dt member - ugh!

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, this is so so cute and I love decorating these cans!! I've saved tons of them!! LOL!!

Linda . J said...

Wow what a fantastic idea and love the image.
Hugs Linda

stampinfrog said...

This idea is fantastic!It is a gorgeous sugar container!She will love it!
Hugs,Connie

nessy said...

oh dear for some reason my conputer will not show any of your pics ~will try again later
hugs, vanessa x

Renee said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute!! What a wonderful idea!!

CraftyC said...

What a transformation, too cute to be putting the sugar in I think!
Clairex

Vicki said...

Awesome job Rhonda...I am sure your daughter will love it.

HUGS,
Vicki

Maria Matter said...

oh I love this Rhonda!!!
brilliant idea for this challenge!!!
Blessings, maria

Lori said...

This is fantastic!!! What a great idea. You've turned something 'ho hum' into 'WoW!' Thank you so much for joining us at Copic Buzz :D
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Jana M. said...

*thud* This is fantastic. I just love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Copic Buzz this week.