Thursday, January 21, 2010

Did you see this post?

ENTER My Blog candy HERE!!

I posted yesterday about this little fella--

Will you help this little fella??
I copied this off Joanie's blog--I think it is such a great thing!!!! I will definitely be sending a card for this little fella, how about you?

Evan is the grandson that is autistic and he has just been mainstreamed into
the regular class so is trying very hard to blend in and make friends. Any cards would help him a
great deal. The more from different states or areas or countries the better. If possible you could send
postcards from the area you live. Just mention on the cards that you are a
friend of his Grandma Froggy. If he gets the most cards on the map he will win a prize. Thanks for your help, spread the word to anyone you know in other states or countries. Let's
help this little guy win this and fit into his new school.
Send a postcard or Valentine to: Evan Rupp c/o Mrs. Parvizi First Grade, Frederick Douglas Elem School, 100 Cedarmeade Ave, Winchester, VA 22601
Well, here is my card for
Evan. I will get it out tomorrow in the mail! I have used the sketch the extremely talented and funny Stef has gave us this week!My image is from The Stamping Boutique--who now has a challenge blog!!!You can play along with us Here!
Also, the oh so very talented Tracey has blog candy there too!!!!
You wont want to miss it--it is awesome candy!!! Here is a pic of it!

2 comments:

Debby said...

What a sweet idea! Your card is adorable!

stampinfrog said...

Evan will love this card!Fabulous paper and the image is colored beautifully!
Hugs,Connie