Sunday, January 24, 2010

winners... winners... winners!!!!

Ok are you ready?
The winner of the one digi image given away by Heather off of my blog for the Fresh Brewed Designs- was:Rhonda: Bobbi

The winner I chose from my blog whom commented both days of the Fresh Brewed Designs blog hop was:http://www.blogger.com/profile/07201867937679698301 BOBI again! WOW Congrats to BobBbi you have won $10. worth of digi stamps from Fresh Brewed Designs!!


The winner I chose from my blog whom commented both days on The stamping Boutique blog hop was: Heather!! You have won $10. worth of digi stamps from The Stamping Boutique!

The winner of my blog candy was Julie Temple!

Congrats to all-contact me at rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net
If I don't hear from you in with in two days, I will pick a new winner for your category--thanks to everyone who stopped by for the hops - I appreciate your comments, and hope you all had fun!!!

7 comments:

Stef H said...

wow! congrats to all the lucky ladies!

hugs :)

Kym Weber said...

Congratulations to all the lucky ladies who won! How fabulous!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWWWW!!! Thanks Rhonda! I am so excited!!! I will be in touch VERY soon :) Such a hard decision choosing, lol.

Bobbi said...

OMG, yeeeaaa. I cannot believe I won on both blogs. I just left a message for heather that I never won anything before. This is great news. Thanks for the candy!!! I will email you with my info later. Thanks again. This has been a great start for this week because I spent all weekend with sick kids.

kanishk said...

Fabulous coloring and papers!

Work from home India

Bobbi said...

Thanks for letting me know about the email coming back. My email address is bobbim1271@yahoo.com. I will also email it to you tonight when I get home from work in case you do not get this. Thanks

Bobbi said...

I just sent you an email from my alternate account as yahoo just gave me a message that they are experience problems. Sorry
Bobbi Miller