Thursday, January 21, 2010

2nd day of Fresh Brewed designs Blog Hop

GO HERE FOR MY BLOG CANDY!


Hello all! Ok- here we are at day two of The Fresh Brewed Designs blog hop. Not sure if you will find all of the same participants today--but I do know that you can also find more gorgeous Hannah cards at Heathers Blog today!! The list from yesterday is at the bottom of yesterdays post in case you would like to check it out! This image is from Fresh Brewed Design and I am super happy with how my card for today turned out--this image is just yummy all by itself!! I have colored Hannah up with my copics, and used some DP from K & Company it is called Berry Sweet. Sentiment is a SU stamp. I used a tiny bit of ribbon from Making Memories, some flowers from Creative Memories, and a few other misc. items. I also used my signo pen for some faux stitches. Hope you enjoy your day--and don't forget if you stopped by yesterdays post and comment on this post as well, your name will go in a drawing for a prize-but it is a secret prize--so can't tell you what it is! : ) Heather has a sketch on her blog that if you participate and link back to her, you can win a FBD digi image!!!
I will be back tomorrow with the blog hop for The Stamping Boutique, so stop back by for more goodies and prizes!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the orange!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Hannah is colored beautifully!!! I LOVE that orange and the stitching. Such a gorgeous and fun card there missy!!! Just beautiful!!!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Rhonda. I love these Hannah Belle images, have got 6 of them already.
Great colours, lovely papers and that pretty flower.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Stef H said...

too much fun! great colors too!

hugs :)

crafterGM said...

She is a cutie. Just found fresh brew going to have to get some. Love your card colored her superburb. Gloria M.

Cheryl said...

Love it Rhonda...reminds me of summer....I'm ready for it! Lovely choice in papers and what a sweet, sweet image : )

Anonymous said...

This is just darling Rhonda!! I adore the colors!! :) HUGS

Bobbi said...

This is so cute. It makes me miss summer.

Stacy said...

Adorable card! I love the yummy orange color!

Sprytebyrd said...

Wow! Love the orange and the detail on your scallop is perfect! Great card!
Thanks again for the hop!
Dee (Sprytebyrd)

NormaJean said...

Hi Rhonda, I just love your card, that paper is so pretty.

hugs norma

Callie said...

Beautiful card!

mulberry station said...

i lvoe the colors you have used and the image is so fun!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. Love the colors!