Saturday, January 30, 2010

An Award!!


I am so honored to receive this award from two of my new blogging friends!! Such talented gals are both of them--I am really excited they picked me as one of the recipients of such an award!! Thank You goes out to Sandra of Rose Petal Creations- and Carolyn of P.M.S etc. !!
As part of this award I need to name 10 things I am thankful for:
1. My family
2. My health
3. My job--even though I feel I spend too much time there!!
4. My friends, both here and specially in blog world!!
5. That I found crafting, and card making
6. when I have time to craft
7. I am able to purchase my crafty items.
8. that I have found crafty friends to get together with
9. that I have found all of you to enjoy, and be inspired by
10. Again, and again, My family!!!

I would like to pass this on to any of you who feel that you also have found such closeness with strangers in the blogging world, and they make your day as well!


1 comment:

nessy said...

congrats on the award ~i have this on my blog for you too (as you are one of my friendly blogging friends)
big hugs
vanessa xx