Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Hurry here to enter my blog candy--you only have till morning!
Hi ya'll! Tonight I have a special birthday card to share with you! I have made this for someone who is so AWESOME! She knows who she is--so here's to you..........!!!!! I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturday and I have used my copics to color this gorgeous Audrey with cake from The Stamping Boutique and the papers are TAC - "more mimi" collection and the ribbon is from Mimi! The flowers are from Prima, and I got both those and the spacers from Roses On Paper!! Summer is awesome to order from with very speedy deliver too!! I used a few stickles, and wa-la!
I am really happy with how this one turned out!
I will be back in the morning to let you know who has won all my surprises and my blog candy!! So make sure to come check and see if it happens to be you!

11 comments:

Maria Matter said...

I'm sure the birthday lady will appreciate this gorgeous card!!! So much here to love!!!
Blessings!

Stef H said...

well i know it's not me - lol. but it sure is purty! and that lady is very lucky to get such a beauty too!

hugs :)

Kay said...

This card is so cute. It looks like you could take a bite out of that cake!

Kym Weber said...

I'm pretty sure the special birthday lady will definitely love this card! It's absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is so spectacular! How lucky she is to be receiving such a priceless card from you!

nessy said...

another super cute card rhonda ~what a lucky friend to receive this pretty creation!!
vanessa xx
ps are you on face book or have skype???

Always with a Sentiment said...

WOW Rhonda. What a stunner. This is just adorable and such gorgeous colours.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Cheryl said...

Heya Rhonda! This is awesome! Great colors, lovely image....she is going to LOVE it!

Casi said...

Wow, this card is absolutely gorgous!!

LG Kerstin

Stacey Brucale said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh!! Rhonda, she is soo darn precious!! Beautiful coloring details girl!! HUGS

kanishk said...

So much here to love!!!

Work from home India