Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Cutting Cafe--new files!

Hiya! Hope all of you are having a terrific day!! I made this card last night, cuz I just couldn't wait to use this new file. I used one of the NEW files from The Cutting Cafe--how fun is this?!!! This set is called: You Make Me Smile. I love the sentiments that go along with these smilies! These files are available now--so go check them out!

I have added googly eyes to the smilies-used one of the awesome sentiments, and added some gems.
Have a GREAT DAY!!

9 comments:

Linda . J said...

Love your card Rhonda,it's so bright and cheerful.
Hugs Linda

Regina Easter said...

Oh my now this is the perfect way to start my day.....this is so adorable...surely will make ANYONE SMILE...hugs

bonnie said...

Awww this made me smile :) Hugs x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super sweet! Love her eyes and bling!

Carole Beath said...

Oh my this is just the cutest cutest card.... adorable.... Made me smile big.
Hugs
Carole

Besthobbyeva said...

This card is just too cute. Love the little eyelashes. You did a great job with this!!

Laurie

Elizabeth Allan said...

Rhonda this was just the burst of sunshine I needed today! Are we ever going to get some sun?

Brigitte said...

this made my day =]

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOVE THIS CUTIE PIE!!! What an adorable card... perfect sentiment!!!