Sunday, June 26, 2011

Squigglefly Challenge card

Hello! Happy Sunday night to you all! I have had the chance to do a little crafting today--hurray! I have made this card for the Squigglefly Challenge--which was to use your favorites. I have SOOO MANY favorites at Squigglefly-but this one was one of my first! The image is called: ICE CREAM, and is by the very talented Lynne Stansbery. I just love this little sweeties chubby legs!! (and I have craved Ice Cream all afternoon-hmmm....)

This is gonna be a super busy week--so I will try to get a post or two scheduled. ( I am scheduled at three Post Offices this week....) Have a GREAT week, in case I don't make it back for a few days!

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a cute card, but I am so worried that her ice cream might fall if she keeps licking it. :)

Nicely done,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Anonymous said...

Oh I really adore this one too Rhonda!! Such a cutie patootie!! :) What a beautiful creation!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Squigglefly Challenge this week! Smiles, *Vicki* ~ Squigglefly Team Leader

Holly Young said...

Rhonda, this is a great image you picked! She is one of my favorites too! I love your coloring. Thanks for playing in the challenge this week!

Besthobbyeva said...

Rhonda, I love this. I love, love the chubby legs. I also love the little ones with chubby legs. You did a great job coloring her!!

I hope you week isn't too crazy!!!

Laurie

JD/ Jill said...

So cute, this is an adorable image and you did a great job with it. (done in my favorite color...love the pink!)

Marlene said...

EEEK!! Cuteness!!! Absolutely adorable!

Heather said...

Love the dots and the pink! Very cute card.