Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Sets at The Cutting Cafe--SSW Card

HI all! Today I have a card that I have made with one of The Cutting Cafe's newest sets--an addition to the Elisha Jean and Friends sets--Elisha Jean and Friends-Berry Sweet. These three friends are adorable with their Strawberries--there are also sets with Apples, Hearts and another set with the girls holding baskets--and all the accessories--flowers, hearts and Strawberries too-so you can mix and match!! Check them out HERE. I have also used the sentiment from The Cutting Cafe-and it can be found with this set-Strawberry Shaped Card Template.
I have used the sketch for Sweet Sketch Wednesday--I loved this sketch--it was so easy to work with!
Thank you for stopping by--did you all have terrible storms today? We actually had some hail with lots of heavy heavy rainfall!!

15 comments:

Regina Easter said...

okay so like you did some fussy cutting with the dress.....brilliant you are...i so adore elisha...she is to cute...hugs

Kathie said...

I just adore your card, anything with Strawberries!!! This image is super cute I must drop by later and have a look whats available. Your card is just so pretty I love your design papers and your lovely embellishments. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Kathie SSW-DT

mulberry station said...

Oh, I love her little pigtails. She is really a darling image. I love strawberries too. I love what you have done with her dress. Thanks for joining us. Have a great week!
Nancy SSw-DT

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! She is so adorable!! Just love these gorgeous colors hun!! HUGs

Besthobbyeva said...

How sweet is she, little pigtails, I love it! Such an adorable card!!!

Laurie

Elizabeth Allan said...

Rhonda this card is darling!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Sweet little gal! Love her dress and those blue sock! Darling card!
Judi SSW DT

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Your card is simply adorable. Your cutting and coloring is awesome. Love, love, love it!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

She's just adorable! I love her little pigtail buns. The perfect image to go along with your strawberry embellishment! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh what a sweet girl. Love the strawberry them of your card. That dress is just so sweet. Have a sweet week. Arlana@SSW!!!

Genevieve said...

Oh she is adorable! I love her little dress. Gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve SSW DT

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Rhonda! What a cutie of a card and image!!!! You've added the most perfect little touches too. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

melody said...

awww ~ she's just the cutest eva! love your colored image... and the stamped sentiment ~ beautiful card chickie!

Jeannie said...

She is so adorable and I love the little berry matching sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Jackie Randolph said...

awww too sweet, she is just too adorable! Fab take with the sketch, thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at SSW!