Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Cutting Cafe Specials, and a card.

I am excited to show you one of the newest cutting files from THE CUTTING CAFE today! It is the ELEPHANT SHAPED CARD-Template-Cutting file. I LOVE ELEPHANTS--I think I got that from my Grandma, she collects them!! I have used my MTC to cut out this little cutie, and then made it a touch smaller and cut out again, for the patterned paper. I added some gems with my I-rock and a google eye, flower and ribbon. This set comes with sentiments as well--the one I used on the inside of the card says"Thanks a Ton".


I also wanted to remind you that you can win THREE of your very own files-templates from THE CUTTING CAFE--you just need to comment on TCC blog after viewing the VERY INSPIRATIONAL--MONTHLY INSPIRATION, which we did Fathers Day/Just for the guys. The winner will picked from the blog comments  
on Thursday the 16th. You also can receive a free file with any purchase made today the 15th. Just in time for Fathers Day---go check it out!!

12 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

Rhonda, this is absolutely adorable, I love it!!! Loving the pattern paper. Awesome job!

Laurie

Regina Easter said...

omg omg omg....ditto to what Laurie said...oh so precious and I love how you double the ear...and love the feet....hugs

nessy said...

oh rhonda this is just the sweetest nelly i have ever seen ~love it!
vanessa xx

*Vicki* said...

Really sweet elephant hun!! Love the pinks and gingham style papers!! ;)

bonnie said...

So stinkin' cute sweetie...adorable :) Hugs x

Crayola58 said...

I loves me an elephant and this one is just adorable.
Carole

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable!

Marlene said...

Elephants are the stars of the day! LOL!! Love this!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is too adorable! I just love it.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Cute! Love those added gem stones!

Bella and Aidee Mom said...

This is awesome..I love it...Your DT sister Krista

Joanna said...

Love this shaped card and the gingham paper is perfect.