Monday, August 31, 2009

Challenge 17 for Squigglefly


Hi- I know I have missing in action-but finally the garage sale is over, and so is the workshop! Both were fun, but I am glad they are over! This weeks challenge over at Squigglefly was to make a shaped card. Here is my take on the challenge. I printed the image on cardstock, and then printed it again on DS paper. The DS paper is from SU. Added a quick sentiment out of a SU set, and a ribbon, and I have a shaped card-oh I did color some with copics too. Hope you like it Kim! Ohhhh....and don't forget to watch for Squigglef's special news coming in September, and make sure to check out all the awesome DT cards this week here.

8 comments:

Holly Young said...

Well isn't this just the sweetest thing? A really great idea for a shaped card Rhonda! I hope your garage sale and your workshop were both profitable for you!

Kim said...

This turned out great Rhonda!!!!

Rina said...

what a cute card Rhonda. very girlie, I love it!

Heather said...

How cool! I love it and it gives me ideas for future baby cards.

Anonymous said...

Oh how very sweet!! I love your circle shaped card!! :) I hope your garage sale went well...they're always lots of work!! HUGS

Sara said...

Rhonda, this is adorable!

Stef H said...

well how did i miss this????? i love it! how creative!

hugs,

Crissy Armstrong said...

Great job on doing a shaped card!