Thursday, October 1, 2009

turkey anyone?

Hey there! Do you see a little sparkle to this card? I have tried to use some twinkling H2O's and kinda messed up the apples a little, as I tried to paint over the red copics with a pinkish color-but I added stickles on top, so hopefully it doesn't look too bad! This was my first attempt using these paints, and I am excited to try it again! I love the sparkle Holly!! Thank you! I got this dear little turkey over at squigglefly. They are having another big release on the 17th. make sure not to miss it! On this card, I used more of the new debbie mumm paper pack-ya really gotta get it!

7 comments:

Kim said...

This is so cute Rhonda! Are the twinkling H20's easy to use?

coldwaters2 said...

Love it the colours are quite fabulous and love that image.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

Fantastic colrs, that turkey is just too cute!

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet he is!! :) Love the colors and I really need to give these a try myself!! TFS! HUGS

Holly Young said...

Glad you like the h2os Rhonda. They are just a bit too sparkly for my taste so I only use them on something I want really sparkly. Your turkey turned out too cute!

Rachel said...

awww he's adorable!
hugs,
Rachel

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya. Fab card, great image and I adore the colour scheme, so rich.
Love Sandra x