Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge Card


Hi ya'll!!!
Wow- I spent most of the afternoon on the computer watching my new DVD's from THE PINK STAMPER! Sooo many cool projects on it! Love it Robyn!
You can get more info on her DVD's and her stamp line, at Custom Crops.
She also has a challenge going on her blog right now-to make a card using your cricut and pink, green and black! Don't forget to check out her DT's cards/projects (and Robyn's too)---they are all awesome! And what is the prize for the challenge? ONe of the newer cricut carts-Create A Critter!!! How awesome is that? I just got this cart--I used it for the first time today on the grass for my challenge card!

For my challenge card I used:
MY NEW GYPSY---love it!!
The carts I used for this project:
Create a Critter-grass ( I just got this cart!! this was the first time I used it)
Animal kingdom-hippo
I also used:
a flower punch-?
SU: corner punch
googly eyes
embellishment for middle of flower
pink pom pom- cut up for cloud
copic spica-pink
Su stamp-goody goody gumdrops
Designer paper-Martha stewart Playful pink
" " "-unknown

Well, hope you all had a great Saturday! The new gal came today to our PO---YEAHHH!!!! I am loving the schedule for this next week already--I have two days off-- and only have to close Mon, tues, thurs!! I am sooo excited!

4 comments:

Simply Pam said...

I Love your card! SO Cute!!! I've never seen anyone stamp on the puffy stuff. :) Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge! Also, thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate it a lot! :)

Thanks,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Thank you so stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! What did you stamp on(puffy? What a super cute card!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

My Creative Time said...

OMG, your card is SOOOO SWEET!! I LOVE it!! Great job:)
thanks for joining us @ MPS!
hugs,
Emma:)

Jo said...

Well, this is a cutie ... great card! Thanks for joining us for the MPS challenge.

Jo xx