Thursday, May 27, 2010

Special RAK and free Crissy Armstrong image

Lisa's sister has terminal lung cancer-and Lisa is asking us to send her a card. She loves FROGS--and so Crissy Armstrong and Whimsy Stamps have a free image for you to use! Go to Lisa's blog to learn more and get the address. She is asking that you do NOT send a get well card, but rather just a FUN card to make her smile and brighten her day! Here is the card I have made to send to her. I have used one of the sentiments from the My Pink Stamper set "Punnylicious". Hope she likes it!
Also, just an fyi that Whimsy is having a DT call too-so if you are interested - go to their blog for the deets! Thanks for stopping by today!
Rhonda

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

omgosh Rhonda, this is too adorable! I snagged this image the other day but haven't use it yet! Love this sassy card!!!
Blessings!

Holly Young said...

So toadally cute! I love the bathing suit and how you matched the flowers.