Friday, January 14, 2011

A CUTTING CAFE CARD

I have a card to show you today that is made with a couple different sets from THE CUTTING CAFE.
The first one used is a brand new printable set: Animal and Bug Love,(ELEPHANT) and the second set used is: All about Valentines day (Heart Tree). Regina  has a ton of great printable stamp sets for Valentines--you really don't want to miss out on-so go on over and check them out at THE CUTTING CAFE.
I have used a dp from SU, a SU stamp from the set Teeny tiny Wishes,  and some embellishments.
 Hope everyone is having a great day--I am going to go through my stash and put together a small blog candy for next week--so don't forget to come on back and check it out!

10 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Rhonda. This is so cute and such fun and lovely colours too. I must get round to emailing you soon. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Regina Easter said...

this is super duper cute girlie....I adore it a millions time over...hugs

Holly Young said...

this is such a sweet card Rhonda!

nessy said...

sweet card rhonda ~such a sweet nelly ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Besthobbyeva said...

Awesome card, Rhonda, I love it. So creative. The colors are great!

Sally said...

Adorable card and great fun colors..Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!! This is so so precious!! I really adore the tree with the hearts!! Fabby job!! Have a lovely weekend hun!!HUGS

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute, love the paper and the cutie elephant!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Diane said...

Oh so cute and sweet...looooove the little "ellie"!!