Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A couple more cards today - FBD AND SQUIGGLEFLY

This is my third post today-so make sure to check out the other two as well!! This first card I have made for a little boy who has had to endure surgery and with have to have go through much more-at a very young young age!! I have used the image available over at Fresh Brewed Designs drawn by the super talented Heather for this one... I just adore this giraffe! I hope it will bring a smile to this young guys face!!
This next card is for my father in law's birthday and this great imge is available over at Squigglefly-and is drawn by Brian Lock. The sentiment on the inside of the card is a freebie from the very talented Marlene, and you can get in on her awesome freebies HERE-she is an artist for Squigglefly as well. I am entering this card into the SF challenge which was to use buttons.


6 comments:

Holly said...

wow Rhonda, you are on a roll! Yay1 I see buttons on your card - thanks for playing in our challenge!
I love the card - great guy card!
Your giraffe card is just adorable and so sweet. I'm sure he will like it a lot - poor little guy!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! love the papers on both of these!

Marlene said...

Another couple of great cards! Glad you are enjoying the freebies....and you know, I love Brian Lock images from Squigglefly, too!

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Rhonda, these cards are VERY sweet hun!! Your coloring is wonderful and I'm soooo happy to see you playing along in the Squigglefly challenges hun!! :) BIG HUGS

Elizabeth Allan said...

Rhonda I have been away for a few days and have missed so much of your fabulous work. This cow makes me smile.

Heather said...

You are amazing my sweet friend! First off I LOVE THAT COW!!! HOW FUNNY!!!

The Giraffe card is so sweet. I know he will appreciate and love it!

Thank you for all you do and for being so caring!

Lots of love