Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Crafty Journals Lou Lou Card

Hi all! Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday! I had a pretty good one, course I had to work this morning-but after that I went to my daughter Chelsie's and her hubby's new apartment a couple of towns over. It is really a cute little place--and as luck would have it-she is right next to the play area. Perfect for when her little sis comes to visit!! AND>..she can have a dog there--so even Emily's puppy Max gets to go visit!! My oldest daughter Brittany is in the process of moving some of her things home for a couple of weeks until she can get into her new apartment she is hoping to get! She should find out on Tuesday, maybe, hopefully!
I have made a card using the freebie image over at THE CRAFTY JOURNAL called Lou Lou the Grumpy Rhino. Isn't she just adorable?!!! I had so much fun creating a card using her!! Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Marlene said...

This is adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Sarah Dunlop said...

Lou Lou looks great xx Thanks Rhonda xx

Sarah -The Crafty Journal

Vicki said...

She IS adorable and so is your card! It is so full of fun and color! Love it!

HUGS!
Vicki

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! This is so very sweet girl!! LOVE your gorgeous papers and pretty flower!! :) Happy May Day!! HUGS

Stacy said...

This is just adorable! What a cutie!