Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Drew the Dragon

Hi all! I am excited to have won this digi image--I just think he is soooo adorable! He is drawn by Charli and you can visit her blog HERE where she has a few more images for sale. She has several images available on Squigglefly as well.
Thank You Charli!

Isn't he just the cutest?!! If Charli doesn't mind I think I may also make a girly card with DREW--just adding a flower or bow would make a cute card for a little girl who likes dragons too!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Rhonda

9 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Rhonda. How cute is that image, love his eyes. Hope you are keeping well. Love Sandra xxx

Charli said...

Love this card! Glad you like the image :)
Charli
x

Holly Young said...

oh it' a great card Rhonda, and I think a pink or purple girl dragon would be just as adorable too!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Great card Rhonda. Can't wait to see Drew as a Drewcilla.

bonkdawn said...

He is adorable!!! And you did a fab job of coloring him!

MiamiKel said...

What a cutie!! This is so vibrant and fun! Great job :)

Besthobbyeva said...

I love this card. That Drew is adorable. You did a great job coloring him and I love the pp!

Holly Young said...

I remember commenting on this one too I think this is darling, and I really do think making one in girl form would be darling. I can see it in pink or purple!

Charli said...

I love this card! I think that Drew would make a great girl's card in the right colours :) Amazing idea :)
Charli
x