Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Cutting Cafe Specials, and a card.

I am excited to show you one of the newest cutting files from THE CUTTING CAFE today! It is the ELEPHANT SHAPED CARD-Template-Cutting file. I LOVE ELEPHANTS--I think I got that from my Grandma, she collects them!! I have used my MTC to cut out this little cutie, and then made it a touch smaller and cut out again, for the patterned paper. I added some gems with my I-rock and a google eye, flower and ribbon. This set comes with sentiments as well--the one I used on the inside of the card says"Thanks a Ton".


I also wanted to remind you that you can win THREE of your very own files-templates from THE CUTTING CAFE--you just need to comment on TCC blog after viewing the VERY INSPIRATIONAL--MONTHLY INSPIRATION, which we did Fathers Day/Just for the guys. The winner will picked from the blog comments  
on Thursday the 16th. You also can receive a free file with any purchase made today the 15th. Just in time for Fathers Day---go check it out!!

11 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

Rhonda, this is absolutely adorable, I love it!!! Loving the pattern paper. Awesome job!

Laurie

Regina Easter said...

omg omg omg....ditto to what Laurie said...oh so precious and I love how you double the ear...and love the feet....hugs

nessy said...

oh rhonda this is just the sweetest nelly i have ever seen ~love it!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Really sweet elephant hun!! Love the pinks and gingham style papers!! ;)

bonnie said...

So stinkin' cute sweetie...adorable :) Hugs x

Carole Beath said...

I loves me an elephant and this one is just adorable.
Carole

Marlene said...

Elephants are the stars of the day! LOL!! Love this!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is too adorable! I just love it.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Cute! Love those added gem stones!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This is awesome..I love it...Your DT sister Krista

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Love this shaped card and the gingham paper is perfect.