Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Winnie...

Hi!
I have a card to share with you today...I know...surprise!!
I have used WINNIE-a digi image from Squigglefly. I think she is adorable and such a sweet lil witch. Winnie is drawn by artist Jane Beljo. If you haven't checked out Squigglefly lately-you may want to do so, as there are lots and lots of NEW holiday images to pick from!
I colored her up with my COPICS. The designer papers and the BOO embellishment are all from Recollections. I found the Sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, but unfortunately that challenge was already ended!
Hope you have a great day!
Challenges entered; I will be entering this card into the Outlawz Friday Copic Challenge-Anything Goes.
Rhonda

10 comments:

Holly Young said...

Another adorable card using Winnie Rhonda. I love the papers you used and the little "boo" button is so cute! Glad you entered this in the Outlawz!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh how lovely Rhonda, and I love that image. Gorgeous papers for the background too, fabulous.
Love Sandra xxx

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Rhonda! I love the harlequin background and darling image!

Heather Lynn said...

So very cute! Love the image and the papers!

Migdalia said...

Awww...This is too sweet!Sweet as Apple pie!Adorable image!TFS

Shawna said...

Oh so CUUUUUTE!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super cute and spooky! Great paper!

Linda . J said...

Love your card Rhonda, all the details are so fabulous, lovely image and coloured to perfection.
Hugs Linda

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, this is super adorable..cute, cute, cute...hope you have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

VanessaB said...

such a cute halloween card. :) great card design.