Sunday, January 13, 2013

Princess Lou

Hi~ I have had time to play again today! Woot Woot!! I just love to get to come down to my room and make something--today I talked Em into coming down with me~even better!!
I went on over to Squigglefly today and bought a few new images...here is one of them...Princess Lou by artist Diane Carubia. She is so cute!!

and another... using Sitting Pretty available at Squigglefly as well, and also drawn by artist Diane Carubia.


                                                       Gotta go grab some dinner...see you later.
Rhonda




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW!! This is really precious Rhonda!! I love the pink colors!! :) HUGS

Stacy said...

Oh these are so Adorable Rhonda! I love the gorgeous flower on the first one! Both images are super cute and you have done a wonder job with them!
Hugs!

Diane said...

These are so sweet and adorable...love them!!

Stef H said...

always a delight to visit... even if it is rare!

too cute, both of these.

and i'll come organize you anytime!

hugs :)

Di said...

Fabulous cards! thankyou for choosing my images
Hugs Di xxx