Monday, June 24, 2013

Another Fresh Brewed Designs digi day...

Hi all! Today is another new DIGI from Fresh Brewed! Today's digi is: BIKINI KIM, and she is now available over at FRESH BREWED DESIGNS... I love all these new digis that have been released during the month of JUNE!

I hope you get the chance to stop over to the FRESH BREWED DESIGNS shop to check out all the latest and greatest, and don't stop over to the FRESH BREWED CHALLENGE BLOG to check out the other DT projects as well!

Rhonda

2 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Rhonda, Your card is so cute. I love the sentiment. It looks like there is a breeze. Her beach blanket is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HOW SUPER SWEET AND CUTE IS THIS?!?
I LOVE her beach towel and the soft colors. That cloud paper is ADORABLE and I LOVE the breezy sentiment!!! <3