Monday, July 8, 2013

A SPECIAL Squigglefly Challenge...SFC2713--Thank Yous

Hello all! This week the Squigglefly DT has put together a special challenge...our secret way to put together a huge THANK YOU going out to HOLLY YOUNG for all she does for us over at Squigglefly! You can read all about it HERE on the Squigglefly Challenge Blog...while you are there, we hope you will take time to play along with our Challenge! Of course you will want to send out your Thank You to a person who inspires you!!
I have used: Just Flying By-by artist Fawn Palmer for my card, this image is available now at the Squigglefly Store...I think he is just tooo cute!!

Hope you all have a great week, and 
Thanks again Holly!!
Rhonda



11 comments:

Tammy said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! Love the cute image and the wonderful clouds!

Georgiana said...

Super cute!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Adorable, I love the paper piecing on your bear! Great work. Holley

wannabcre8tive said...

This is cute! I love the bear and all the clouds.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute, such a fun scene and great clouds! Carri~Abusybee

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Holly Young said...

Rhonda you really blew me away today with this huge surprise! I wondered why you wanted me to go check out the blog! Ya'll are all so sweet for doing this - I'm truly touched.
Your card is just so gosh darned cute! I love the little clouds with the blue edging and the paper piecing on the bear was genius! Thank you again.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Rhonda, this is so sweet!! I'm sure Holly will appreciate these cards! :) Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I have a new blog and I'm following along with you on Feedly! HUGS

Kathy Bradley said...

Rhonda,
This is just the cutest! I can remember, as a kid, doing just that and seeing what pictures we could create from the clouds, albeit bird not included.

nwilliams6 said...

Rhonda, so sorry I am so late in commenting here! Your image is wonderfully colored and I totally love the cool cloud paper and layered clouds. Wonderful job on this great Thank-you card. I can tell Holly was surprised by all of this and feels very honored so this was a wonderful success. Fun stuff. Great idea you and Holley had. Hugz!

debbie said...

love your clouds... and the way you did the bear