Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pizza boxes with The Cutting Cafe

Hi all! I have a super awesome PIZZA BOX file to share with you today from THE CUTTING CAFE. I thought this little box would be perfect for my daughter to put mementos in of her son...his curls from his first haircut, and so on.
Here is the Pizza box I made:


And here is a pic of the inside:


This set also comes with other dividers and a mini card and envelope!! (And another box that has a window)...
Oh the gifts you could make with this file are truly endless!! For more inspiration, please check out
on Wednesday evening to view all the DT projects in one place!!

Recipe:
Pizza Box from The Cutting Cafe
Self adhesive Rhinestones from Kaiser Scrapbook
My Creative Time Dies: Stitched Heart, XL Label Die and sentiment die and sentiment from Just Simply Live
SU Papers, Ink and Paper Ribbon Punch 
Cardstock

Thanks for stopping!
Rhonda


9 comments:

Regina Easter said...

awe this is super cute and what a great idea for little treasures....hugs

Stef H said...

now THIS is very creative... and beautiful! wowza~!

Leslie said...

Beautifully done!

Julie Odil said...

I love how you decorated this! so pretty.

Rhonda Emery said...

this is so pretty love it. hugs

Karen Wedding said...

I like the bling on the front of the box. Very nice.

Jeri said...

So pretty, Rhonda. I love how you added the pretty gems around the opening slot.

*Vicki* said...

What a darling pizza box design Rhonda!! Love the label on the front! :)

nwilliams6 said...

Wow! This is wonderful! So elegant and pretty! Love it! Hugz!