Monday, December 23, 2013

The Cutting Cafe and Wine Glasses

Hello! Do you all need a great idea for those Happy NEW YEAR cards? Well, I have the perfect idea for you! This week at THE CUTTING CAFE, Regina asked us to used either the WINE GLASS SHAPED CARD or the WINE BOTTLE SHAPED CARD... I have used the WINE GLASS SHAPED CARD along with one of the sentiments to make mine. Isn't it cute? I had a SU set that had the little bubble stamp (Lifes a Breeze) to make my wine glass look bubbly!! I also added a little Glossy accents to add to the effect. Hope you like it---and hope you all have a fabulous HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


On Wednesday the teams inspiration will be up on the THE CUTTING CAFE BLOG, so if you get the chance to stop on over, you will get lots of great inspiration and ideas--and if you comment-you can be in the draw to win 3 sets of your own from THE CUTTING CAFE!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Rhonda

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

That is such a clever design!! I love the shape!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for a Happy New Year my friend! HUGS :)

Georgiana said...

Neat looking shape!

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Stef H said...

i never do happy new year cards. seems to be incorporated into my xmas cards.... but if i did... i would certainly want to do something like this! absolutely gorgeous! gorgeous!

merry merry christmas!

hugs :)

Regina Easter said...

awe this is soooooooooooo cute...love the colors to....you so rock...HAPPY HOLIDAYS

gobarb26 said...

Rhonda, I really like your wine glass. I think the circles in the paper look like bubbles! Happy new year!